Monday, December 26, 2005

Loneliness...

I roam around alone, waiting for that moment;
I do not know what it is, or when it will come;
Yet I wait, in solitude, stark solitude...

I look around for answers, to a question I don't know!
I look for clues, to a riddle that I know exists not;
I only wait, in solitude, for the moment may come soon...

Wonder sometimes, am I alone in this wide world?
Is this solitude just for me, as if some gift from the heavens?
I do not know, I just have to wait ... all alone...

Finally I see a light, as bright as I have never seen before;
"Is this it?" I wonder, "Yes!" says the voice, "I come to say that you are the ONE";
"You will be lonely, for that is how it is meant to be!"

I am lonely, and this loneliness kills me!
But I have a task; and I have to know what it is!
And this loneliness is my companion, in day or nite;

I sit today and look back, at those days spent in solitude;
And wish for them once more,
This world is not for me, I am the ONE ... and such are meant to be lonely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home