Friday, December 23, 2005

A placement, 'n lots of joy!

1 and a half years of an MBA course ... all the struggles, the nite outs ... and now getting placed! WOW! A wonderful feeling! I have a job once more! All that I had worked for has finally come to a meaningful conclusion ... a FMCG sales position!!!

A wonderful GD (that's Group Discussion, for the uninitiated!) followed by an equally impressive interview ... 'n then the final selection! The GD process really made me think (for a change!) and was innovative, to say the least!

Seems strange that I sat for a whole lot of companies that I would have never wanted to work for! I sit for the IBM GD for a sales position, and they invite me to sit for the Application maintenance position! And the Avalon guys made me sit the whole day, write a case, discuss, and then interviewed me ... 'n REJECT!


But the fighter is not down yet ... Henkel is left, and that is where the "real" job is! And finally the target is achieved! Henkel is conquered!!!

Real joy ... 'n it is celebration time! So off I go to celebrate ... till my next blog, it is Adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home