Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Random, confused, and nowhere to go

I am lost, but I don't know where!
I am broken, but I don't know why!
Where will this life lead me to? To my goals, to the SUN, that I aim to reach?

I roam about, knowing not what to do... I am a traveller without a destination...
I am a hunter without a prey, I am the world without a SUN!

Let there be light, oh...let there be light,
I want to see the world, I want to enjoy my life...


I have no clue where I would be, I simply do not care!
I have no clue who will be with me, I simply do not know!

All I know is I have some time...some time to enjoy, some time for happiness and some time for sorrows! Some time, some time for all that's ever worth it!

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home