Thursday, November 17, 2005

Back to life!

After a few days in wilderness and confusion, I'm back to life! Dada would object to me writing about life 'n all...but hey! Who cares!

So attended all lectures today!!! And went to a guest lecture on marketing that discussed everything except marketing!!!! All for believing LSG!

Ok, better things now! Got done with German once and for all! Finally!!! Frau Bandhu asks me for some feedback....and I tell her that I'm better off learning Deutsch on my own!!! I think that pretty well takes care of my CP! ...and my marks in German too!!! Its been a grade week... first comes the grade sheet...long overdue! And then the legal grades!

Oops...seems I'm writing only about studies 'n all! That's coz that's what happened this week....has been a pretty hectic week, just as it happens before the exams!! Am just back from a session of cake cutting! Had some really good cake in a long time really! It was Namz's birthday and I got a rare invite to attend! So I compensate for the dinner I missed tonite!! What else.... hmm... finished talking to some good friends. Dunno, but feel like talking after a pretty long time.. I sometimes get into this mood when I just don't want to talk to anyone! But I bounce back...'n how!! Ok nothing more to write.... no there is! I wrote some lines during the crap lecture I attended today...see if you like it!

On a balmy Friday nite...
When the world's all too quiet...
I sit by the sea...thinking of you.

I think of the days when you were here...
Lying in my arms without a care...
I long for those days again, I long for you again.

I pine for a glimpse of that angelic face...
I wait for a look from those doe eyes...
I wait, I wait for that day of my life
When I can tell the world that you are mine again?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home