Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Inspired!

Wrote a few lines, I even don't know if they make sense! But read Sharin's blog, and the words just came forth! Here goes....

A color it may not be,

But sure I am it is a sign…

Of things that were, of things to come

It matters to me who you are, it really matters what you think,

For I think of you every single time, every single moment,

Those rainy days are still fresh in my mind, as are those slippery sidewalks…

Where we walked, some eons ago, just you and me,

And your beautiful laughter!

You taught me to smile, you taught me to live…

I learnt to live, but live for whom…?

I wept in silence, stormed across the room,

Creating words…that the world now calls poetry!

The words are empty, the feelings are not,

They are, after all, nothing but you in verse!

It is winter, dark and gray…

And I wait for the sunshine, bright and gay…

I always think of you…only of you…

I didn’t choose these words, you did

I didn’t write this poem, I’m sure you did!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home