Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Baua!

It is Baua...aka Ravi Bihari's birthday today...here's wishing him all the very best in his life! Just back from the cake cutting ceremony....sometimes I wonder...its become more of people bashing and less of cake cutting! Anyways, the esteemed recepients of the kick today included (apart from Baua, of course!) Anshu, Chu, Ghone and Jhingu! Jhingu really got a taste of his own medicine!!!

Oh, I fail to mention Gujju, who made the mistake of staying a bit too long in my kingdom ...the hostel, i.e.! And he got hit!...and how!!!!

The president, APJ Abdul Kalam is gonna be here tomorrow....but IIT is not buzzing! There is no visible security, no police anywhere! Come on guys...show us those guns and sniffer dogs!!!!

I finished my last exam for this quarter today!!! Vrags gave an absolute cracker of a paper..... 3 questions > 3 hours!!!! And one question cariried 60 marks! Anyways, a different paper! Was fun!!!!

So now I am all ready...ready to return to my roots! My home...Mumbai! Can't wait to get back! It has been a long time...though Chu reminds me that I was there just some time back! Come on Chu... that was in August....its December now! And anyways, where did I have peace during the placement trip!!!! So much work then!

Ok then, the net will be off anytime now...Will write later! Placements are coming up! Wish everyone all the very best!

Keep trying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home