Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ramblings of a wandering soul...

It was the way it all ended that really disturbed me...
I couldn't sleep for days on end ... just thinking about those times. As I readied myself for a new job, a new innings ... I felt out of place ... in a city I called my own. Mumbai seemed strange to me now...as strangers say it does!

All I could think of, is her and her beautiful smile. The child woman, who was anything but one! She broke my heart ... so ruthless ... so merciless ... yet with the smile on!

This did drive me to prove myself all over again ... but whom was I doing this for? I didn't ever need proof of myself ... never did! Why do I need to this, I ask? But I do ... to get over her at least. Else her thoughts will kill every single living moment of my life. I realized the need for a new beginning. Yes, I am back in the past, I am the lone warrior - with no one to cry for. This is my war and I have to fight it! ... The fighter was not dead after all! He lives on to fight another day! He lives on to love another day! 05,16,2005

2 Comments:

Blogger tunia said...

who is she, the child woman?

23:29  
Blogger tunia said...

who is she, the child woman?

23:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home