Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to the grind

Long time since I filled up my blog with something! Yeah, am back to my grind.... studies, gym, ... 'n what else??? hmm..... now that's worth a thought! What do I do apart from studies and gymming? Yeah, read the newspaper, surf the net, .... sit at Nescafe drinking Mocha! But even that has reduced...rarely visit Nescafe nowadays. I do sms a lot..... now that's another story... the story of smses... the romance of it all! ;) Romances do begin over smses .. believe me! I my case over a conversation with an unknown yet unidentified female!!!! We are good friends now..lets see how things go!!!! :D

Ok then, that's all for now... rest in the next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zedekiah said...

kya baat hai jani? Anand aur uski sms ki kahani!! ahem ahem...

Newayz, gr8 looking blog mate ;-D

05:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home