Sunday, July 17, 2005

Exodus @ Ogilvy????

Well, well....
seems there's gonna be an exodus of sorts @ Ogilvy - that too only a day after I completed my summers! Now, don't blame me for this - I have no role!

Close chum Sunil's gonna leave I guess; and Ashoo's planning to leave for some time now! The Asian Paints team would face a severe shortage of staff! Take me in, Rahul! (btw: Rahul happens to be my boss!)

Anyways, to each man his own. All the best to all employees of O&M, where ever they may be.

Enjoyed this weekend a lot. Watched Sarkar on Saturday and spent the whole of Sunday travelling around. Brought some trinkets outside Churchgate station and also some books.

Got 3 books for 200 bucks....not a bad deal, no? :) More about Sarkar in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home