Saturday, July 09, 2005

Final week ahead!

It's my final week @ Ogilvy. Feel both happy and sad! Happy to have done a summer internship... quite well I must say! It was a gr8 learning experience! Sa, coz I would be leaving a beautiful office, beautiful people ..... one of the best places to work at. Not to forget the great friends I made here, many summer trainees.....interaction for 2 months; friendship for ever! I will miss this place for sure. Don't think I would return back though, though the reasons for that are different.

Had to buy a new charger for my cell phone. Pity I had to spend on it, I broke the old one, so the warranty was void. So much so for a Saturday afternoon wasted!

My presentation has been scheduled for July 30th. I can go to IIT late now, can spend some more time @ home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home