Sunday, June 12, 2005

Operation COLOR

This is it! My summer project has well and truly begun from today. It's a project to analyze consumers' decision making behavior towards choosing a shade of paint for their interiors. I have laid down a plan to cpmplete the stuff in three weeks from now. Three weeks....'n I mean it!

Seems that I have to do a lot of typing on my notebook this time. Whatever I have done here at Ogilvy so far has been dutifully recorded in my notes in my beautiful handwriting!!! But who will type it out???? Hmm...seems only I have to do it! :(

A great F1 outing at Montreal yesterday, with Schumi finally finding some form (and a podium position!) Though he could have gone on to win, nevertheless, well done Schumi! And well done Kimi...great race! Not to forget our own Reubens....who finished a creditable third after starting from the pits. Tifosi celebrate!!!

Here I am at Ogilvy, Monday morn at 9:30 a.m and I see no one around. No one comes here before 10:30...at least not my team members! :)

Ok then, have to start work on Operation COLOR now.

Adieu................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home