Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday Nite fever!!!

Saturday's here!!!! One more week of my Summer internships goes by and I still haven't started questioning people!!! anyways, this is not to discuss all that.

I spoke to my friends from college today: Hippo and DU! seems DU too has started a blog but knowing him, it would be filled up by others, who I'm sure have the username and password to access his blog! :)

Talked to my senior, Arindam today. He'll be here in Mumbai for 4 more days before he is sent off to that lifeless ol' place called Chennai! Meanwhile, I still haven't caught up on Star Wars 3! 'n now my list of have to see movies is becoming larger by the day! Have to catch up on Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Batman Begins too!

I got up early today....9:30 am to be precise!!!!!! :D 'n spent the whole morning lazing around! Read the newspaper though...have started reading it completely...word to word.... I used to do that before...but MBA pressures are different! Even reading a newspaper completely becomes difficult.

DU tells me his project is over!!!! :-o I gotta buck up!!! I have a plan in mind...so from this Monday..... it is OPERATION COLOR!!!!

Adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home