Monday, February 13, 2006

This does not have any title ... perhaps it was not meant to have one! It's for the one girl I have ever loved ... 'n I know who loved me too. What's in store now? I don't really know ... this Valentine's, some thoughts for her ...

"I am sorry I never could say this to you, but you will always remain in my heart...always! If you really feel the same for me - my heart is still open for you"

I loved you from the moment I saw you
Just that I didn't say...

I think about you always
Just that I never tell you that...

I am here, far from you
Yet I am there, whenever you need me
Just that I never tell you I'm there...

Never a passing thought goes without a mention of you
Never a comment goes without a mention of your name
Just that I never let you know...

The times when you cried, your head on my shoulders
You cried, the tears were mine
Just that you never noticed...

I knew you were in love
Just that you also never told me that...

And now it is too late, or is it?
On our paths we go, maybe never to meet again

There's just a moment left
A moment, just too late?

Do I say those wonderful words to you
Or regret my entire life

That the girl who loved me never was mine
For I just didn't say... "I love you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home