Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Crap

Today I realized what love is...
What it means to long for a woman...
What it is to burn in the flames of love...

Today I know what it means to spurn a woman...
And learnt how impossible it is to woo her back...
And learnt it the hard way, I did...

Today I think of those times when she was there...
For me and me alone...
And never did I pay any heed...

Today I look at those friends who never were...
Who left me when I needed them the most...
Who attained their love, yet left me gasping for mine...

Today, today I am, but all alone...
With neither love nor friends who are mine...
All alone...all alone!

2 Comments:

Blogger tunia said...

You write very well. Who were you thinking of while writing this?

23:31  
Blogger AG said...

Well well ... my girl ... u think a lot, don't u!!! :) better not to think so deep! :)

08:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home