Sunday, July 02, 2006

Musings from the past...

"I am writing this letter for you to read later, much later.Now you must be thinking why I was behaving so strangely when you were here. Its coz 1. you came here as * * and so I had to behave as I would with * * friends and 2. coz its been so long and become kinda awkward now. I want you to forget all that happened during those two weeks in * I was stupid and did and said all I did widout thinking of the consequences. It was just that it was too good and I cudnt stop myself from going wid the flow.. which I know was my biggest mistake. So pl forgive me and pl pl pl pl pl pl (sic) move on. And try not to gain mazza out of irritating me (which u wer very good at ;) n remember its not about u, its just that i am in a relatnshp wid sumone who means the world to me, just that i was a lil late to realise his importance. so tcr of urself and remember tht i am always there for u from dis guaranteed frnd fr eternity..."

It hurt .... very very much! ...'n it still does

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home