Friday, May 19, 2006

Searching...

How do I leave in peace, not sorrow?
How do I leave the pain, and be happy?
How, how in all the world do I find a place that is mine forever?

How do I search for the eternal truth?
How do I seek a future that's unknown?
How, how in all the world do I find myself?

Where lies the secret of beauty?
Where lies that of longevity?
and where does lie the secret of a past, forgotten; and a future, dreamed of?

The truth then dawns, like the sunrays on the earth
like the flash of lightning on a sun kissed earth!

It is sorrow that leads unto happiness
and happiness unto pain...

The truth is here, there and everywhere...
why, the truth is here within us all to see!

The secrets are, but secrets of the heart
vieled they are by the unseeing eye...

I am one with the force supreme...
it's I who seek, and I who give...
It is me, me and only me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home